- 100000.00 - 15000000.00 INR
Double Compression Top Ejection Are Used For Reducing The Scrap Materials In Two Dimensions By Using Hydraulic Force From Two Different Angles. The Bale Density Is Slightly Less Than Triple Compression Baler. The Balers Has One Cylinder Fixed In Horizontal Position. Vertical Reduction Usually Take Place By Hydraulic Pressure On The Lid Cylinder. The Horizontal Cylinder Presses The Scrap Against The Ejection Door Of The Baler. This Door Can Be Raised Or Opened Hydraulically After The Process Of Baling Is Complete. The Scrap Bundle Is Then Removed From The Chamber By Horizontal Cylinder. Scrap Feeding Hopper Can Also Be Provided On Customer's Request.
Double Action Auto Door Hydraulic Baling Press Machine model manufactured by JINDAL HYDRO PROJECTS INC. This double action scrap baler machine can compress turning scrap, light metal scraps, steel scrap, and corrugated Box scrap, wire Scrap, Copper and Aluminum Scrap easily. JINDAL HYDRO PROJECTS INC. is the leading manufacturer and exporter of double action baler machine auto door export model in India. Our manufactured Double Compression Auto Door are widely demanded in the market for their high performance and low maintenance. Our offered double compression baling press is fabricated under the guidance of ingenious professionals using premium quality components and ultra-modern technology in tandem with set market standards. All Double Action Auto Door Hydraulic Baling Press models are supplied with an instruction manual. Our all press are Quality assured, Cost effective, Low maintenance.
- Available in both PLC Controlled and Semi-Automatic variants
- Every scrap baler is efficiently equipped with two separate operating compactors which work on scrap compressing
- Replaceable wear-resistant plates are supplied with the Bailing Press for longer life of feeding chamber
- Shearing blades on the edges of top lid and chamber are available for shearing oversized material if required.
- Inclusion of Check Valves and Limit Valves to avoid any accident
- Post sale support and service
- Customization of the Baling Press as per your specific requisites to include any required features
The offered range is widely acknowledged owing to their attributes such as:
- Ease to operate
- High tensile strength
- Ability to withstand pressure
- Resistance against corrosion
- Quality assured
- Cost effective
- Low maintenance
- 10 unit Per Month
- 1 Months
B-38A, Matsya Industrial Area, Alwar, Rajasthan, 301030, India